
On May 2nd and 3rd we went to Cerritos, CA for the "Shepherding a Child's Heart" conference with Tedd Tripp. I learned alot and now I need to use that knowledge!
Nathan & Josie decorated buckets in their classes so we decided to head to the beach. We stopped in Huntington Beach. The kids had a blast. Eric and Nathan dug for sand crabs and actually found one! Josie just wanted to splash in the water.
It was a very short trip, but we were able to see family. We had dinner with Judy and Theresa (Eric's mom and sister) on Friday night. We went down to Main Street, Garden Grove to check out the car show. We had dinner with Fred and Karen (Janine's dad and his girlfriend) on Saturday night. Thanks for the meals everyone!

Nathan & Josie decorated buckets in their classes so we decided to head to the beach. We stopped in Huntington Beach. The kids had a blast. Eric and Nathan dug for sand crabs and actually found one! Josie just wanted to splash in the water.
It was a very short trip, but we were able to see family. We had dinner with Judy and Theresa (Eric's mom and sister) on Friday night. We went down to Main Street, Garden Grove to check out the car show. We had dinner with Fred and Karen (Janine's dad and his girlfriend) on Saturday night. Thanks for the meals everyone!


3 comments:
So happy your started a blog. How fun to see those little cuties on the beach. Welcome to the blog world.
Welcome to blogland! I'm glad you enjoyed the conference and would love to hear more about what your learned :) Those two little cuties are adorable at the beach!
Welcome! I'm an old,old friend of Katie's. This has been such a blast to keep up with everyone children, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!
Post a Comment